Big Blue Analytics is a cloud computing company that offers a software platform on a SaaS model to support intelligent real-time decisions during operations disruptions. We are committed to improving the efficiency of airline operations using Artificial Intelligence. We are building a proprietary technology platform to solve some of the most challenging issues that airlines are facing these days. Our SaaS solution aims to become the industry standard to help airlines manage their resources in order to improve their on-time performance. Our mission is to help millions of world travel passengers arrive at their destinations on time.
About the position:
As a Senior DevOps Engineer at Big Blue Analytics, you will join the core team for our next steps in developing our solution. You will participate in the design improvement, architect and implement the cloud infrastructure and backend of our product. You will participate in the integration of the algorithm created by our outstanding Data Science team. As a core member of our engineering team, you will have a huge impact on the new technology definitions, improvement and company methodologies
Our success is your success, not only advancing your career but also sharing part of the company’s equity.
Your main Responsibilities:
- Design, deploy and maintain Cloud infrastructure (AWS, VPN)
- Automate current processes
- Autoscaling strategies
- Evaluate, select and implement new technologies
- Adoption of Kubernetes abroad our infrastructure
- Improving our CI/CD pipelines to make developers’ work more efficient
- Collaborate in the definition of the company methodology.
- Degree in Computer Science, related technical field or equivalent practical experience.
- 3+ years of professional experience in infrastructure
- Familiar/Experience with AWS, Jenkins, VPN, Docker, Kubernetes
- Programming skills with Python or similar (not required)
- Fluent in English or Spanish
- Full-time position.
- Attractive salary (between 40.000€-50.000€).
- Stock option program.
- Capacity to shape the future of the company.
- Flexible working hours.
- The opportunity to make an impact in the World Airline Travel.
We do not provide visa sponsorship, you should have a valid Spanish working permit.
Interested, let’s talk at: firstname.lastname@example.org